[OM] To look sharp, be sharp

Subject: [OM] To look sharp, be sharp
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 15:35:17 +0000
I failed to remember last Friday that I keep my E-1 set to 0 for in-camera
sharpening when I hastily plucked the flying squirrel photos off the CF card
and uploaded a couple. Here's the first one after a modest bit of
post-processing, which basically is just one dose of "advanced sharpening" in
PWP. Makes a difference. :-)

http://home.att.net/~hiwayman/wsb/media/192375/site1119.jpg

Saturday, I took a print of it to our regular birdseed pusher's store and was
rewarded with two 20-pound bags of the "good stuff" that we always provide. He
says he figures summertime sales might increase when folks who didn't know
these little buggers even existed see the picture and buy feed and feeders
trying to attract them.

I'm not through yet.

Walt

--