[OM] Re: OT spammer finds email address(?)

Subject: [OM] Re: OT spammer finds email address(?)
From: Garth <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 13:30:48 -0600
Jeff Keller wrote:

[snip]

> It looks like Spybot S&D got removed at some point. After reinstalling it
> and performing a scan, the system has a clean report other than a few
> tracking cookies. Other than Spybot are there any strongly recommended free
> software or other ways to scan my PC?

Ad-Aware SE and Spywareblaster are the two others I use on a regular
basis.  Ad-Aware SE is free for personal use, and Spywareblaster is
donation-ware, I believe.

I also use ZoneAlarm Pro's built-in spyware killer.  All of these
programs, plus Spybot S&D, get run on my machine once a week.  Haven't
had an "incident" for almost a year.

Garth