[OM] Re: Before responding to Larry

Subject: [OM] Re: Before responding to Larry
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 16:44:37 +0000
Now, that is one lame analogy. The bank robber took money, tangible property,
not vapor.

If I "steal" a copy of your software program tonight while a real thief takes
your car, which one's going to upset you more in the morning? They're both
technically theft, but one's way more worser than the other.

I spent 35 years in the criminal justice system. We took some things a whole
lot more seriously than others, and just hurting somebody's feelings when they
imagained they had been done wrong didn't count for much.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --