[OM] Re: Totally off topic question about a jeep vehicle

Subject: [OM] Re: Totally off topic question about a jeep vehicle
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 13:00:11 -0700 (PDT)
Curmudgeonly Dave wrote:
> Excellent!  I drove a CJ7 for the longest time, but sold it
> and had NO interest in the plastic Wranglers.  Damned new-
> fangled contraptions!  Give me a metal Jeep and my OMs,

Hey, I got rid of my 94 Cherokee early this year, but our 99
Grand Cherokee is quite the off-road vehicle.  You can really
twist that thing and get wheels in the air and such.  Best of
all, get it out on the highway and it's as docile as a sedan. I
really like that vehicle.  It's our preferred travel
vehicle--best travel vehicle we've had.

But as it is still a family vehicle, we tend to not beat on it
too much.  I did have it down a seriously muddy backroad this
weekend, though.  Kinda got it covered up a wee bit.  Wife not
happy.  Why do I always insist on cranking the wheels over and
flooring it when in mud?

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com