[OM] Re: Totally off topic question about a jeep vehicle

Subject: [OM] Re: Totally off topic question about a jeep vehicle
From: "Mostly" <mostly5@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 22:40:21 -0500
Wasn't it a CJ8?  AKA the Scrambler.

They stopped making it sometime in the mid-80s as I recall.

Cool looking vehicle, but fairly rare as I remember it.

Dave

Ok knowing the vast knowledge base that is present on this list.  I have a
question for anyone who has seen "Eight Below"  What was the Jeep vehicle
that was shown in one of the scenes where the Dog handler is returning to
his trailer.  It looks like a Jeep from the front but has a bed of a truck
with a tarp top,  Just curious and could not find the answer on the Internet

John Gettis