[OM] Before responding to Larry

Subject: [OM] Before responding to Larry
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 10:20:46 -0700 (PDT)
Larry spouts off once in a while about the excesses in software
licensing fees.  No matter the fact that there are more than a
few here on the list that derive their livelyhood from these
excess fees.

His referencing a particular website is uncalled for and a means
of getting the very list in violation of who knows how many
rules and laws.  I'd have preferred he keep that little
reference to himself.

But otherwise, let it ride.  It's been a long time since Larry
has instigated a firestorm and as one of "List Mom's Lapdogs" I
ask that everybody ignore this particular spewing and recognize
it as his opinion based on his own experiences and biases.

Besides, he's not all wrong. Programs such as Photoshop are
obscenely priced. However, we all have choices--some pay the
price, others choose to steal, and people like me choose
alternatives.

AG-snarling Rottweiler-Schnozz

http://mail.yahoo.com