[OM] Re: Slipping Closer (long)

Subject: [OM] Re: Slipping Closer (long)
From: LostKase <lostkase2003@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 08:14:56 -0700 (PDT)
Yeah, and my neighbor has a nicer house and car than mine! I think I might
break into his house when he's not around! That'll teach him to work hard and
make money!! With that attitude at least if I get robbed I know I deserved it!

Bob
Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Wow! How overpaid are those people in silicon valley! That's simply a
stupid price. I'll never feel guilty again at getting Photoshop CS2 for
free or any of all those varieties of expensive software available free
from the software forum at *******.

Larry

Groups are talking. We&acute;re listening. Check out the handy changes to
Yahoo! Groups.