[OM] Re: Slipping Closer (long)

Subject: [OM] Re: Slipping Closer (long)
From: "Daniel J. Mitchell" <danmitchell@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 17:31:30 +0100
>Basically if I can see the IR detector on the front of the
camera,the
>camera will see me. A reflection of a small IR transmitter with a
couple
>fingers could often be cloned out but that limits my flexibility.

 Hm, good point. Could you use the remote-control on the
fire-after-2-seconds setting? That way you'd just have to stick your
hand around a corner (maybe head as well to make sure you were aiming
right), trigger the camera, and then pop back out of view -- you
could do all this from a convenient doorway.

 (presumably normal selftimer wouldn't give you enough time to get
out of view of the camera if the setup was fiddly?)

 -- dan