[OM] Re: Slipping Closer (long)

Subject: [OM] Re: Slipping Closer (long)
From: Wayne Harridge <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 08:33:19 +1000

> Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Apologies--I know many of you have been through this already...but I'm
> just
> reaching this point... Every day it seems like I¹m slipping closer to
> moving
> to digital. This was the latest nudge.

I presume you'll be using the digital for architectural work ?  For an E-?
you'll probably need at least the 11-22mm lens (maybe the 7-14mm) for interiors
as none of your OM Zuiko wides will be much use on the E-?.  A 5D with OM
adapter would let you use your current OM wides, might be worth
renting/borrowing a 5D for a trial.

...Wayne

Wayne Harridge

http://lrh.structuregraphs.com