[OM] Re: Zuiko pronunciation

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko pronunciation
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 12:46:00 +0000
Nice boxes. I've got bi-amped Vandersteen 3a's, but I just listened to the
"Zuh-wee-koh" pronunciation on the little $40 speaker on the bottom of the Dell
monitor. Maybe I should try the Vandersteens. Nah, I'm happy. "Zuiko" is a word
I write far more than I say. :-]

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from