[OM] Re: Zuiko pronunciation

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko pronunciation
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 22:01:46 +0000
You need better speakers. :-)

See what you started! Anybody else got a question about a topic from yesteryear
we can have fun revisiting? We live for that.

I've gotta go now, though. I've been slowly cooking ribs over charcoal and
hickory chips (pork, of course, which is what real barbeque is), watering
valuable parts of the landscape after 4:00 p.m., when it's legal for the
odd-numbered on Sunday while we're in the midst of a drought, and trying to be
witty here. Ribs are 'bout done; it's too hot outside now to move the
sprinklers, and I've misplaced my seventh or eighth beer. I know it's in an
orange coozy with a white T on the side, but I can't see it from here.  Maybe I
ought to try to get up.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from