[OM] Re: Zuiko pronunciation

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko pronunciation
From: "Christos Stavrou" <christos.stavrou@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 17:22:35 +0100
Of topic, of course, I must say that one of the most annoying things here in
England and I guess in many other anglophone countries is the way they
slaughter French names (among others!) disregarding totally how they sound
in French...

Whether an issue of practicality, ignorance or silly ethno-chauvinism, I
still can't stand lectures about ROUsseau, and football matches with hEnry,
viEra, and rUbbery...

phew!..
Christos