[OM] Re: OT - focus screen alternatives for 5D

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - focus screen alternatives for 5D
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 09:08:38 -0700
Jim is right on target. I don't trust my ability to zoom a one touch zoom
lens and maintain focus. Focusing at the 250 end wasn't easy but the short
end seemed like a 1-8 screen. There was little snap. The smudge marks and
sweat on my glasses added to the difficulty.

I also ping'd Rachael again. She again said Katzeye is getting a lot of
requests from 5D owners but still hasn't commited to making a screen. I'm
hoping they'll go forward and also make a screen for OMs!
-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>

It's a one touch, which would render the aspect of keeping it in focus
while zooming difficult at best.