[OM] Re: OT - focus screen alternatives for 5D

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - focus screen alternatives for 5D
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 11:44:12 -0400
I've been thinking about ordering one of these but it wouldn't help in
your case with such slow lenses:
<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productlist&A=details&Q=&sku=402221&is=REG&addedTroughType=search>

ps:  Is the 50-250 parfocal?  Can you focus first at the long end and
then shorten it up and stay in focus?

Chuck Norcutt