[OM] Re: ebay

Subject: [OM] Re: ebay
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 14:30:48 +0100
Well 180005371175 is a listing which DOES mention WU, and more than that it
accepts WU as payment, and provides a link to WU Bidpay!

It looks like the block concerning WU was added as a revision after the
listing was first created (although I don't understand the revision made in
2003 by a user whose membership dates from 2004).  Therein (revising your
listing), just maybe, is a route around the block.  For now.

--
Piers