[OM] Re: What's up on this list??? AND THE CLOTHES MARK IS WEARING WITH

Subject: [OM] Re: What's up on this list??? AND THE CLOTHES MARK IS WEARING WITH HIS NEW TOY!
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 14:22:14 +0000
Some folks think I'm going into a second childhood. Those who know me really
well will tell you that's not so, that I'm still stuck in the first one. I hope
I never grow up. I'm sure trying hard not to. :-]

And amen to the subwoofer thing. I console myself and refrain from gunfire with
the realization that these bozos are doing great damage to their hearing.
Couldn't happen to more deserving ***holes.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --