[OM] Re: E-500 and polarizer filter

Subject: [OM] Re: E-500 and polarizer filter
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 14:12:00 -0400
I assumed that the notion of reusing the OM polarizers was implying 49
and 55mm filters.  Since the only thing they're likely to fit is manual
focus Zuikos I assumed we could discard any notion of linear polarizers
as being a problem with autofocus.  Metering might be a different story
but I has assumed autofocus was out of the equation.

Chuck Norcutt