[OM] Re: Nature Photographer Mag?

Subject: [OM] Re: Nature Photographer Mag?
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 23:44:04 -0400
Should be!  If not, there's always BN or Amazon!

http://tinyurl.com/rqgc8

http://tinyurl.com/kvcyp

Check out the third review under the Amazon link.  It's a well written
summary of the value of this book.  One of the major benefits is that
you'll likely discover markets you never knew existed.

Have fun!/ScottGee1