[OM] Perplexing persistent problem with links in posts +85 f2

Subject: [OM] Perplexing persistent problem with links in posts +85 f2
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 17:51:07 -0400
Not to be a nattering nabob of negativism, though my posts with links seem to
be multiplied with dead links (sorry).  I check my posts  with links by sending
them  first to myself to ensure the links are OK.  It seems to occur only with
multiple links in one  mail.  I first noted this in the archives, though Nils
noted the direct e-mail from the server had them as well.  Nils thinks it may
be the ISP--(aol)  and recalls BB may have had the same problem in the past.
Wonder if this solved in the past w/o firing aol---not a bad idea anyway.

Oh, I had polled the list a few months ago and the consensus was the 85 f2 was
probably the best for head and shoulder portraits.  I listened closely and
after 4 tries, snagged one.   ---Jaap had a MC one which is on its way for
$197.50.
Mike
All on demand. Always Free.