[OM] Re: scanner advice

Subject: [OM] Re: scanner advice
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 16:48:16 +0000
I'm considering upgrading to a newer and more better Epson for this sort of
stuff, but using my Epson 3200, which, unlike Bill's, has no dust or lint under
the glass, I managed to resurrect this shot of my maternal grandmother and her
sister from a 100-year-old cracked and faded 4x5 in. print that survived a fire
in an old desk.  I know I can do better, so this isn't the finished product.

http://home.att.net/~hiwayman/wsb/media/192375/site1113.jpg

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from