[OM] Re: OM2n and MD1

Subject: [OM] Re: OM2n and MD1
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 12:27:24 -0400
MD1 winds faster and with a good nicad will do close to 5 fps.
Depending on age, there's a very good chance the nicad pack would need a
rebuild.  Also, does set include the charger?

Lots of places don't carry the 1/3A nicad cell anymore and our old
source (Maxx products) is one of them. Other places aren't interseted in
maiking the clusters unless I order 1,000 at a time.

I now make my own clusters out of single cells. After the shrink
sleeving is slipped on, they look "factory."  Olympus stocks the
clusters but the date on the part bag indicates they've been sitting on
their shelves since 2000.  Some have visible crust on the ends, some
have atleast one dead cell.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net