[OM] Re: Azores photos

Subject: [OM] Re: Azores photos
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 23:17:17 -0700
USHER99@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi all,
> Finally will post a few shots from the trip to Azores with OM-2.  Some  would
> benefit greatly from a bit of post-processing, though I thought I'd better
> post these while I had time today.  Otherwise may have had to wait for the
> next millennium. If desired, one can click on small link on the bottom of the
>
> PIC to view a near full size from the scan of the slide/negative from Fuji
> Frontier scanner. Any comments appreciated.  As always, I am apprehensive  to
> post
> these before this august group, though here goes.

Oh, pooh! Go ahead and be modest, but there are some great shots here.

I mostly liked the same ones others have, particularly 1, 4, 7 & 9.

I feel like the princess and the pea, but the crooked left edge and
horizon bother me on 4, otherwise an exceptional image.

I was intrigued by 8, such an interesting view, but washed out and with
the dark area on the lower left. So of course, I couldn't resist taking
another view of it <http://moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/DonkeyWoman.htm>.

Thanks for the views.

Moose