[OM] Re: [OT] My buddy's article on HDR

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] My buddy's article on HDR
From: Garth <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 16:11:07 -0600
And, whilst we were discussing the reception his article's been getting,
he also put me on to an application called "LightZone."  This uses the
Zone System and software equivalents of the way we all used to work in
darkrooms to help work with our digital photos.  The company,
Lightcraft, offers free thirty-day trials for both Windows and Mac users.

(Hey Adobe!  Are you *listening*?)

Check it out here:

      http://www.lightcrafts.com/

So far, I'm tremendously intrigued.  I'm sure this info's old news to
most of the people here, but I always love it when a piece of software
comes out that has a decidedly different way of doing something from the
800-pound gorillas in the field.  Creativity isn't dead yet...

Garth