[OM] Re: Recommendations in San Diego

Subject: [OM] Re: Recommendations in San Diego
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 08:12:19 -0700
The zoo and Marineland of course. It is nice just to walk around the
waterfront area. While in San Diego you can take public
transportation to the border and walk across to Tijuana. La Jolla is
also a very nice area. Don't miss the nearby "glider port" for hang
gliders and paragliders at Torrey Pines.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA