[OM] Re: Adobe buys Rawshooter engine

Subject: [OM] Re: Adobe buys Rawshooter engine
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 11:42:22 +0100
Indeed, Bernard, the endorsement he gives is far from unsolicited, still
less independent, but I was hoping to draw attention to the involvement of
an accomplished photographer in the development of RSE.

We may all question the wisdom of his recommending a product in which he has
an interest - and, what's more, one that doesn't run on a Mac!  ;-)

--
Piers