[OM] Re: #124

Subject: [OM] Re: #124
From: "GeeBee" <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 08:10:38 +0100
Hi Moose,

Nice shots! I'm guessing the 28 - 300 lens was at the long end :-)

I have to persevere more, be more patient, whatever..

I have a 300mm Tamron 2.8 but I lean towards boosting it with extenders.
Your shots are evidence that 300mm is enough and next time out it will be
me, the OM2 SP and the 300mm only. Maybe I can fill the hours waiting for a
decent bird shot with a bit of 300mm landscape photography :-)

--Graham