[OM] Re: Aurora pic - your comments ?

Subject: [OM] Re: Aurora pic - your comments ?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 17:21:30 +0000
I tend to agree.  Being an ol' farm boy raised amongst and tending to a herd of
over 250 polled Herefords, I was far more interested in and distracted by the
mysterious foreground, trying to figure out if the darker objects were a cow or
two or, as it now appears, a feed rack and a hay wagon.  I think either lighter
or darker would be more better.  The sky's gaudy, but I kinda like gaudy
sometimes.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from