[OM] Re: Ranked Top 20 in June '06

Subject: [OM] Re: Ranked Top 20 in June '06
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 12:56:51 -0300
Very nice picture. Nice composition.

When I looked at the picture though, I had to laugh at myself, because I
know my approach would have been to include the entire bicycle, and who
knows what all else around it. I've never learned to crop down to where it's
an interesting image.

My wife and I have 5 children, 4 now grown, and we've kept almost all their
old bikes. That's quite a few as each of them has had at least two new ones.
Hopefully, some day, they might want them.

Wayne