[OM] photo contest

Subject: [OM] photo contest
From: "Richard Lovison" <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 20:07:12 -0400
I am one happy camper today.  :)  I learned that one of my photos (taken
with the OM-4) came in second place and will be featured for the month of
November in a 2007 calendar contest sponsored by a local commercial printing
company.  Another was chosen for the month of October as runner up (an E-1
photo) and two more will be featured as honorable mentions (both OM-4
photos).  I was awarded a prize total of $250.  Thanks Bill Barber for the
email you wrote earlier this year inspiring others to enter a few photo
contests each year.  And thanks to everyone else that took a look at many of
the photos I posted here over the past couple of years and offered
critiques.

Richard