[OM] Re: Re Moose's F30 suggestion

Subject: [OM] Re: Re Moose's F30 suggestion
From: "Daniel Sepke" <dan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 08:23:54 -0400
Would the Cokin system be worth a shot? A while back I had a compact camera
attachment for their A series filters. It had a tripod screw to attach it
and several slots to accommodate the various possibly location of the tripod
hole. If I recall correctly mine came free on the front of a photography
magazine some time in the early 90's. I sold mine on e*ay a while back to
you may need to have a little hunt.

HTH, Dan S.

From: olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Wayne Culberson

The problem is you should take it off for inside flash shots. Maybe one
could epoxy on an empty filter ring of the right size, but who wants to go
at a new camera with epoxy? okay, besides Walt? :-) Wayne

From: "Chuck Norcutt" <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>