[OM] Re: N*k+n recall

Subject: [OM] Re: N*k+n recall
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 08:17:44 -0400
Anyone here happen to be using an N55, Nikon has free repair service for
that model.

N55 SERVICE ADVISORY

It has come to our attention that select electrical components in a
limited number of N55 cameras may, in some instances, fail affecting
camera performance and/or operability.

While only a limited number of N55 cameras are affected by this
advisory, if your N55's autofocus system is not working, Nikon Inc. will
service it free of charge.

To obtain complimentary service for cameras affected by this advisory,
please click the link below to download and print the Service Return
Form. The Service Return Form provides instructions.
For additional information about this advisory, please call Nikon
Service Relations toll-free at 800-645-6678. To email inquires about
this advisory follow these steps:t has come to our attention that select
electrical components in a limited number of N55 cameras may, in some
instances, fail affecting camera performance and/or operability.

Closed 6/29 through 7/8/2006
John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net