[OM] Re: OM-1 Polariser/Polarizer

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-1 Polariser/Polarizer
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 21:11:46 +0100
OK, so it seems I was on the right lines then - thanks for clearing
things up.

As for purchasing a Polariser, we are both UK based so the cost of
shipping from the US may make it not a viable option - that and the fact
that he wants it before he goes off on a cruise in about 10 days time !
Oh, and just to make matters worse, it's a 52mm thread we're after as he
wants it on his Tok*na 28-70 zoom (though I have a REALLY nasty feeling,
now I think about it, that this one rotates it's front element as you
focus - a known "bit of a bummer" with polarisers !).

Thanks anyway, and thanks for the replies,

Jon