[OM] Re: Olympus Odyssey Pictures - Walt's F Pictures

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus Odyssey Pictures - Walt's F Pictures
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 12:36:48 -0700
Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> Very nice stuff, Walt.  I have also never seen a fox at rest, always
> just a blur flitting through the brush.

I've caught one still, but nothing like as nice a setting and pose as
Walt's.

This one was just at it's ease beside a VERY quiet gravel road near
Moosehead Lake in Maine. I stopped, backed up, got out of the car
carefully and kept shooting as I moved slowly closer until it ran off
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/MPhotos/Fox/>.

I don't remember if I've posted these here before.  OM-4, Tokina AT-X
35-200 @ 200 mm, Kodak Supra 800.

Moose