[OM] Re: Olympus Odyssey Pictures - Walt's F Pictures

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus Odyssey Pictures - Walt's F Pictures
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 06:23:51 +0100
That's a great line-up.  I particularly like the one of the fox,
partly because I have never seen a fox at rest, but mainly because I
really like the composition and colours.  A photo of the fox filling
the frame would have been interesting, but putting the animal into
context like that was far preferable for me.

I recognise the Smoky Mountain shot.  It is a beautiful bit of
scenery and I visited that area in 1988.

But I was also heartened by Walt's use of the word "lie" when
describing how he positioned himself to get the flower shot (not the
solecism "lay") :-).

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker