[OM] Re: What makes every day a sunny day?

Subject: [OM] Re: What makes every day a sunny day?
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 15:01:50 -0400
What fun!  Kind of like finding a money bookmark in an old book!

I too have some old mailers but with all the recent discussion about
dwindling options for processing I assumed they were useless.  Of
course I haven't gotten around to tossing them . . .

I also have a few rolls of Kodachrome that are years past date, but
unlike Walt's, mine are not in the 'fridge.  Wonder if they have a
chance of being OK . . . ?  Seem to recall that Kodachrome processing
adds dyes during development so maybe I have a chance.  Otherwise I'll
have to buy some fresh stock *IF* the mailers can still be used.

ScottGee1