[OM] Ot..computer probs

Subject: [OM] Ot..computer probs
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 22:33:40 +0100 (BST)
Hi all,
     I am a total WALLY. Recently deleted all messages regarding anti -virus
etc,.....
 and guess what :-(  Have become infected with a browser hijacker and other
problems I just cannot
get rid of. Norton system works pro cannot find it and I am going round in
circles. keeps giving
me the message that computer is infected...and points me towards site selling
removal tools for
only $37. spybot seems to find it, says it has killed it BUT it comes back at
startup.
It is driving me crazy..Any advice would be helpful..before I destroy my
machine :-(

Regards
  John Duggan,
     Wales, UK