[OM] Great New Olympus Odyssey Pictures

Subject: [OM] Great New Olympus Odyssey Pictures
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 14:10:59 -0700
Brian sent in four great pictures yesterday that are sure to give you an
eyeful! I've definitely enjoyed them.

http://www.olympus-photography.com/Olympus-Odyssey/gallery.htm#Brian_Swale

(The gallery page is close to breaking ... I need to split it up into
multiple pages. If a thumbnail doesn't show up, try right clicking on it and
selecting show image.)

The Black OM1-N that started in Australia is probably in Hong Kong. There
are only slightly more participants in Europe, Great Britain, and
elsewhere(?) than in North America. We may have to route the North American
camera to Canada before completing the US in order to prevent freezing off
our northern participants this winter. I received a little advice from a
southern US participant that the heat isn't too much of a problem yet. I'll
try to update the website and post very rough dates where the cameras will
be if it takes approximately 2 weeks to change hands.

Best wishes,
-jeff