[OM] Re: #118

Subject: [OM] Re: #118
From: "GeeBee" <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 09:17:02 +0100
Hi Moose,

I didn't know whether to lead in with a total disregard for political
correctness or whether to make something of the fact that the bullock on the
right seems to be having a word in my companions ear.

I'm not branching out and to continue without due regard for political
correctness, a womans' rear end can, subject to my testosterone level,
sometimes look quite scenic :-)

--Graham