[OM] Re: OT Another Dead Cat Day

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Another Dead Cat Day
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 18:03:29 -0400
Just got back from the Azores---sorry to hear about your cat.  I have only
known 1 cat--we have had her for 13 years.  She has her "management" firmly
wrapped around her paws. Portia has 3 major dislikes: paper bags, my wife's
identical twin (go figure), OM-2  with T20.  One can indeed take a few too many
flash portraits.  She does not appear to like OM-1's any better given her
reaction when I brought home the Oly-Ody camera.  I did manage a fairly nice
portrait (under a bed) with the 50 1.4 , though my wife vetoed it from
consideration---she said the lens was way too sharp and revealed a fair amount
of dust and reflected badly on our housekeeping.  I'll skip the paper bag story.
Mike
All on demand. Always Free.