[OM] Re: OT Another Dead Cat Day

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Another Dead Cat Day
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 18:43:06 +0000
Oh, yeah, we're still dry. Nary a drop. Alberto hung a right after crossing the
Florida panhandle, then scurried up through the southeastern third of Georgia,
into South Carolina, the eastern end of North Carolina, and is now heading out
into the Atlantic.  We had some clouds, but no rain here, and none is expected
for as long as the weather guessers can foresee.

These 60-70F mornings make for nice top-down weather, though, and I'm overdue
for a photo expedition: me, the SSR, E-1, E-330, a bag of lenses and a sack of
lunch.  The back roads between here and the Tennessee/North Carolina state
lines are calling me. I need a meandering, wandering, goofing-off break from
too much botheration.  :-]

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from