[OM] Re: [OT]Grab bag of goodies

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT]Grab bag of goodies
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 07:18:05 -0400
Technology no longer marches forward, it rushes.

A number of years ago I tried to donate darkroom and some Mac gear to
the local Boys/Girls Clubs.  The didn't want the darkroom stuff but
since I had hauled it down there they offered to throw it out for me.
And the Mac stuff wasn't compatible with their network so they
suggested I find another home for it.

Ended up taking it all to Goodwill.  They looked cross-eyed at the lot
but took it in and probably dispersed it to their thrift stores where
all of it is probably gathering dust.

In any case, I doubt very many people want anything that's broken
these days.  We're rapidly becoming a "just replace it" society -- at
least here in the U.S.

ScottGee1