[OM] Re: A question on old flash units and new digital cameras

Subject: [OM] Re: A question on old flash units and new digital cameras
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 00:01:32 EDT

In a message dated 6/12/2006 10:53:18 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
johann@xxxxxxxx writes:

Does  anyone know if the T32 (or the T1 power unit for T10, should be
identical with  T32 I guess) can be used safely with these new digtal bodies?

Yes, then can and many here do so.  You will be on manual mode,  however with
the immediate feedback of digital that should not be a  problem.  I believe
you are safe as long as you are using the Olympus  flashes.

Welcome aboard.  Bill Barber