[OM] Re: I'm looking hard at the Evolt E-500, what's the general concenu

Subject: [OM] Re: I'm looking hard at the Evolt E-500, what's the general concenus ?
From: "Daniel Sepke" <dan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 19:19:52 -0400
In the context of using the RRS pano kit an L bracket that allows me flip
from horizontal to vertical without shifting the lens nodal point I have set
is about the only time I wish they did one for the E-1. RRS' L brackets are
built to conform to camera body with very little intrusion to the users
space. I just got their orbiting flash bracket and even with the slide plate
base you end up with nice solid base that allows you to shift the weight of
the camera from the handgrip to the left palm. This leaves your fingers just
in the right place to alter focus and zoom position. RRS isn't cheap but
they have some solid designs.

Dan S.