[OM] Re: I'm looking hard at the Evolt E-500, what's the general concenu

Subject: [OM] Re: I'm looking hard at the Evolt E-500, what's the general concenus ?
From: GFaulk7376@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 17:25:32 EDT
In a message dated 6/8/2006 4:18:53 PM Central Standard Time,
chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
What don't I see or understand about the Kirk BH1 ball head?  The level
is on the front side under the lens mount where it can't be seen.  How come?
Don't know. My BH-1 does not have a bubble level on the clamp. My head is one
of the very early BH1's with your basic ARCA Swiss style clamp. Kirk
retrofits the older ball heads like mine with the new clamp assembly, if
desired. I've
never really taken the time to look at the new clamp.

Gary F.