[OM] Re: the wonderfull 100mm f2

Subject: [OM] Re: the wonderfull 100mm f2
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 08:42:51 -0400
Interesting.  Although the aspect ratio fits 4/3 the Pen F half frame is
still quite a bit larger than the E-x sensor.  18x24 vs 13.1x17.4.  But
that means the image circle is plenty large enough to cover the sensor.
  I don't recall any mention here of anyone wondering about Pen F lens
use on E-thingies.  Is the lens registration distance way off?

Chuck Norcutt