[OM] Re: the wonderfull 100mm f2

Subject: [OM] Re: the wonderfull 100mm f2
From: Wayne S <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 08:38:01 -0400
At 04:49 PM 6/7/2006, Walt wrote:
>Yes, it is!  I think it and the 50/2 are neck-and-neck for the best of the
>Zuikos, and that's saying a lot.

I have to agree with Walt. I even sold off the 21/2, but kept the 100/2.
It is my most favorite lens. The look, as shown with Iwert's excellent photo,
is one of the reasons. Some think it is too sharp for portrait work, but
the quality wide open is really nice. Some of my best people shots
were done with that lens. I was nearly sick when a 100/2 was stolen
from me in the Carribean. I immediately went on a quest to replace it.
That was 6 years ago. My OM kit is 24/2.8, 35-80, 100/2, assorted
50mm, and 200/4.

WayneS