[OM] Re: Digital processors and automated, unrequested, cropping

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital processors and automated, unrequested, cropping
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 09:47:04 -0300
Brian, all,

Yes, these cropping aches here too.
At the moment I'm working around this problem as follows (KISS): after
scanning and post-processing is finished, I add a black 2 or 3mm border to a
20 x 30 cm; 25 x 38 cm. print - rezising the Canvas size of the image in PS
(Image -> Canvas Size). If it comes cropped, I return it asking to do it
again. This is a valid procedure only if you provide a 'ready to print'
file.

HTH

Fernando.
- other suggestions welcomed.