[OM] FS Zuiko 50mm f2 Macro

Subject: [OM] FS Zuiko 50mm f2 Macro
From: "Daniel Sepke" <dan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 16:55:22 -0400
OK, though it hurts I am going to let this one go. It has clean and clear
glass with no issues. Smooth as butta focus and snappy oil free aperture. A
couple of tiny bright edges of the aperture ring tips but nothing heavy.
Comes with both front and rear Oly caps. $475 is my asking price which in
the middle of the last couple that sold on eekbay and well under the silly
Buy it Now prices. Price is exclusive of shipping (should be about $12 for
insured priority in the US, overseas will vary by country so just drop me a
line to get a cost).

Reply's offlist please. Money cheerfully refunded. Pictures are available
too.

Dan S.