[OM] Re: Advice sought on labeling prints

Subject: [OM] Re: Advice sought on labeling prints
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 10:10:33 +1000
In my experience - things like specimen bottles with paper labels -
old lick and stick types eventually fail as the glue dessicates and
they fall off. Newer peel and stick types fail when the glue becomes
very soft and they slide around, leaving a bit of a mess. Write on
the back with a chinagraph pencil - the kind that will write on
glass. It's a hard, waxy type of substance. Arts stores stock them in
several colours. Metholated sprits (denatured alcohol, sterno) cleans
it off.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx