[OM] Re: OM 2S - Is this a simple fix?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM 2S - Is this a simple fix?
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 09:00:32 -0400
Make sure the bottom cover screws are tight.

Note that it was pointed out here (possibly by Moose) that Eveready
fudged the design of the 357 to combine it with the 303, turning it into
something less than it used to be.  The best battery now for drain
issues may be the Sony SR44W.
John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net